Funny, Q and I talked about this once on our way to NYC after we saw a billboard for an $84M jackpot. In order, we'd:
1. Pay off all our debts, including the house.
2. Set up our parents with whatever they wanted.
3. Set up college funds for all 9 nieces and nephews, or trust funds if that's not what they want to do (or, in one case, already did).
4. Pay off our siblings' houses.
5. Decide on some worthy causes to donate to.
6. Buy some stuff for ourselves.
It didn't occur to us until afterwards that we both, without thinking, automatically put others before ourselves (right after the most logical first step).
I suppose somewhere we'd also include dealing with unusual requests from our wacky friends. Tell me, if we were rich, what would you ask us to get YOU? :P