Comment to this post and I will give you 5 subjects/things I associate with you. Then post this in your LJ and elaborate on the subjects given.
akirashima gave me these, uh, interesting choices:
- Colourful flames
- Arc Wielding
- Disney: Ah, yes, my love of Disney. Call me a corporate shill or sell-out if you wish, but I do love most of what Disney churns out - I saw Lilo & Stitch 3 times in the theater, I have an ever-growing collection of Sleepy memoribilia, I've been to Walt Disney World I think about a dozen times, and Disneyland far more, etc. I could blame Dad if I wanted to for taking us to WDW so many times growing up, and his own impressive collection of Dopey memoribilia (and yes, I've found myself tearing up several times at the parks, including seeing the Main Street Electrical Parade in 2000, which was the first time I'd seen it since I was a little kid), but the truth is I do like the product they produce, including entertainment, atmosphere, brand and merchandise.
- Colorful flames: I'm kind of assuming by this he's talking about Lesbian MagicTM, which consists of pine cones dipped in wax and covered in magical lesbian-like sprinkles. When thrown on the fire at Pennsic, they create colorful, dancing flames, which I can only assume are either a mystical representation of the spiritualness of lesbian sex, some kind of lesbonic mind-control technique over gay men, or a chemical reaction between the heat of the fire and the crystals used.
- Podlings: Gather 'round, ye wee children, and let me tell you a tale. Long ago, in a Pennsic far, far away, Clan Blue Feather was visited by two wee folk, who we came to know as The Podlings. They were small, bald, roundish wimmin, who giggled with glee and ate scabs and undulated. When it rained they'd spin a protective web of blue tarps, and were known to sneak into people's tents with cups of hot tea, scaring them out of their wits. When it was time to leave they left their spawn inside akirashima, and it's said that on quiet nights you can hear their Queen gestating inside him. They've never been seen nor heard from agin... (For those who are wondering, yes, they resembled the Podlings from The Dark Crystal, and looked kind of like this.)
- Cows: My, we're dragging out the old stories today! Suffice it to say it started off as a bad pun, resulting in bad garb, resulting in a bad running gag, resulting in my SCA device and lots and lots of lovely cow-themed gifts. I've gone from embracing it to hating it to tolerating it, and I'm sure in a few years it'll be kitsch again.
- Arc wielding: This would be beating someone to death with l'Arc de Triumphe or somesuch, I'm not sure...