WONDERFUL speech. BRILLIANT. Quick thoughts:
- I heard JFK, MLK and Clinton in that voice. He has a preacher's cadence. Very presidential.
- Notice the diversity of the crowd? Not so much in Arizona.
- He mentioned gays! (OK, it's kind of sad that just the mention is exciting, but it's still exciting!)
- He mentioned Q! (Well, first-time voters...)
- He quoted Lincoln. Good god, could anything have been more appropriate? Just beautiful.
- I love Joe Biden. Just sayin'.
- The Secret Service is going to have their work cut out for them for the next 4-8 years. Oy.
- OK, Democrats - we won the House, Senate and the Big Chair. DON'T GET COCKY. Please. Let's remain calm and rational
All in all, I couldn't be happier.