Ganked from dracut:
1. Did you date someone from your school?
Hells no. I was, however, hopelessly in love with our class president.
2. Did you win anything in Senior's Who's Who?
I made the top 15 "Who's Who" of the senior class, but no "Most Likely" voting thingies.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
Didn't, really, until college, which was then The Beige Bomber (i.e., Mom's 1977 Malibu Classic station wagon).
4. It's Friday night...where r u at?
At home playing D&D.
5. Were you a party animal?
I was well-known and well-liked, but not really one of the "cool kids."
6. Were you considered a flirt?
I was very outgoing and friendly.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Yes, yes and yes. :) (Trumpet, mellophone, French horn, tenor, and let's not forget Drama Club).
8. Were you a nerd?
Hell yeah, but a well-liked one.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope, rarely got in any kind of trouble at school, and it was always minor stuff.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
My band director, Mr. Stauffer, and my choir director, Mr. Paffett.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
In the band room.
13. What was your school's full name?
Sun Valley High School.
14. School mascot?
Vanguards (really more of a griffon, I guess).
15. Homecoming court?
Watched it from the stands while playing in the band.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
My dorky picture getting my diploma.
18. Where did you go senior skip day?
Didn't. That's how much of a nerd I am.
19. Have u gained some weight since then?
20. Who was your Senior prom date?
Kristine, and everyone was jealous because my date had the biggest boobs.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
Didn't, but popped into my 20th. Wasn't worth the effort.
22. Who was your home room teacher?
Again, band room.
23. Who will repost
24. Did you play any sports?
Tennis team sophomore and junior years.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Only 3 I was ever interested in keeping in touch with for the most part, and I still see them every couple of years.
26. What year did you graduate?