- I used to have a picture of Hodgepodge from "Bloom County," but he's kind of outdated and goes along with my old web page.
- There's Criminy from "Sinfest" (www.sinfest.net), a cute but naive li'l guy. Don't want to infringe Tatsuya's artwork, though.
- Thought about picking up an image of a Joeboy from Joe Phillips' talented hands (www.joephillips.com), but I figured if I was going to do that, I'd finally get around to scanning the actual picture he did of me at San Diego Pride this past July (with the cute li'l Asian & white boy couple he drew on my t-shirt for me).
- Briefly flirted with finding a picture of Hermie the dentist elf from "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," but it was a very brief flirtation.
- Recently someone said I looked like a cartoon character with my blond highlighted hair, but now for the life of me I can't remember who it was or what character it was. Hmmm.
- Toyed with the idea of finding my "furry" side and posting an anthropomorphisized (is that word?) picture of myself, but I realized I'm not a furry and I wouldn't know what animal I was if I were.
- Settled on Gir from "Invander Zim," 'cause I'm just that dippy. :)
Perhaps I'll post a picture of myself somewhere down the line, but this'll do. Oh, and I updated my bio, too. Fairly comprehensive, but I'm sure I forgot a thing or two or three. I am, after all, quite a complex kinda guy... :)