- Esprix can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
- The porpoise is second to Esprix as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting Esprix on!
- Esprix has three eyelids!
- South Australia was the first place to allow Esprix to stand for parliament!
- Esprix can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of Esprix!
- Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of Esprix.
- Esprix is actually a vegetable, not a fruit.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Esprix and compline.
Not a fruit?
Had a great, long weekend with Ray. Things are going well. :) I went to work on Thursday, and Ray came down late that night. Friday he went in with…
Got a long to do list at work but feeling like I'm not getting anything done today. Yesterday I got treated to bagels for Secretaries'... er,…
Gosh, look at all those job openings at UCSD...