- Boss was out sick today. Crashed and took a nap right after work.
- fernanb and I were having a discussion about music that moved us, and it reminded me that I really ought to get a copy of Carmina Burana, but I need one where the soprano in "In Trutina" makes me cry on the suspension. It's a special kind of love, but I'll find it eventually.
- I notice the replies to my updates on Quincy's situation have dwindled, but it's not a problem - even I start to run out of comforting things to say when there's nothing we can do but sit and wait, so that's what we do.
- There's an LYC new member BBQ tomorrow at Mission Bay. It's supposed to be hot. I should go, but I'd rather go to tea instead. I may swing by and see Kevin's condo, or I might have coffee with Giles since he's supposed to be in town for the weekend. Either way, it should be nice. Sunday is SDQSF gaming, and Monday we're going to see The Brothers Grimm.
- I'm eating Breyer's chocolate ice cream and having a nice cup of hot tea. Is that weird? I don't think so. I do it all the time.
Random notes for a Friday
Gone. Finished. Done. Good riddance. BUH-BYE, loser.
http://nyti.ms/1K5emTi So she gets out as long as she still allows her deputies to give out licenses (which now say "Rowan County" instead of her…
That... actually makes a lot more sense. "This amendment is over the ability to join our law enforcement and last line of national defense, not guns…