* October 2002 - Events Chair, Conjecture I
* April 2003 - Party Maven, ConFurence
* October 2003 - Hotel Liaison/Party Maven, Conjecture II
* April 2004 - Chair, Gaylaxicon
* July 2004 - Began tenure as Speaker for the Gaylactic Network
* October 2004 - Events Chair, Conjecture III
* October 2005 - Art Show wonk/auctioneer, Conjecture IV
[Moved to Maryland]
* June 2006 - Gaylaxicon in Toronto (just attending as Speaker)
* August 2006 - Worldcon in Los Angeles (probably not doing anything)
* July 2006 - Guest Liaison, Westercon
[Moving back to San Diego in 2007]
* 2007 - Gaylaxicon in Atlanta
* May consider chairing a future Conjecture (2008? 2009?)
Don't get me wrong - I'd LOVE to host iCon, but for both my busy schedule and the fact that our chapter really isn't ready to commit to something like that just yet, I think it'll be a couple of years. So maybe 2006 at the earliest - we'll see.
Oh, and Howie keeps flirting with me. He's so cute! >D
10/8/04 - Edited to add: Updated a bit.
12/1/05 - Edited to add: Updated a bit, plus need to figure out when I was Art Show auctioneer for Condor, and I think I auctioneered something else either there or Conjecture - some kind of charity auction? Can't remember except that I had to do two auctions at one con. Also consider putting in fannish group affiliations (Darkstar, Gaylaxians, SDQSF) and cons I've attended (Creation cons [Dr. Who, Star Trek], Philcon, Balticon, Loscon, Condor, Conjecture, SMOFcon, Worldcon/ConJose, ConFurence, Coppercon, Gallifrey). Joined timebinding. Oh, and let's not forget that whole art pimpin' biz thang.