My results from the Multiple Intelligence Inventory (thanks, sistercoyote):
Profile for Esprix:
Interesting, but not wholly surprising...
More detail on the different areas:
* likes to: read, write and tell stories.
* is good at: memorizing names, places, dates and trivia.
* learns best by: saying, hearing and seeing words.
* likes to: do experiments, figure things out, work with numbers, ask questions and explore patterns and relationships.
* is good at: math, reasoning, logic and problem solving.
* learns best by: categorizing, classifying and working with abstract patterns/relationships.
* likes to: draw, build, design and create things, daydream, look at pictures/slides, watch movies and play with machines.
* is good at: imagining things, sensing changes, mazes/puzzles and reading maps, charts.
* learns best by: visualizing, dreaming, using the mind's eye and working with colors/pictures.
* likes to: sing, hum tunes, listen to music, play an instrument and respond to music.
* is good at: picking up sounds, remembering melodies, noticing pitches/rhythms and keeping time.
* learns best by: rhythm, melody and music.
* likes to: move around, touch and talk and use body language.
* is good at: physical activities (sports/dance/acting) and crafts.
* learns best by: touching, moving, interacting with space and processing knowledge through bodily sensations.
* likes to: be outside, with animals, geography, and weather; interacting with the surroundings .
* is good at: categorizing, organizing a living area, planning a trip, preservation, and conservation.
* learns best by: studying natural phenomenon, in a natural setting, learning about how things work.
* likes to: have lots of friends, talk to people and join groups.
* is good at: understanding people, leading others, organizing, communicating, manipulating and mediating conflicts.
* learns best by: sharing, comparing, relating, cooperating and interviewing.
* likes to: work alone and pursue own interests.
* is good at: understanding self, focusing inward on feelings/dreams, following instincts, pursuing interests/goals and being original.
* learns best by: working alone, individualized projects, self-paced instruction and having own space.