Another political thought - I think Obama should run with Clinton as her VP. Why? My thoughts (and all just my off-the-cuff opinions based on some news reports I was listening to last night on the drive home):
- They'll unite and strengthen the party.
- They'll have a much better shot at winning.
- They'll have her political savvy and experience, and she can better weather what's coming between now and November.
- He'll gain the serious political experience he needs.
- They'll benefit from each others' differences.
- A much better shot from VP to the presidency in 2012 or 2016 with those 4 or 8 years under his belt.
- The most historic political ticket in U.S. history.
Just my thoughts. Feel free to disagree. :)