- Wed, 12:39: Packed and hopefully ready to go. But if I forgot anything, as my sister always says, we live in America - go buy it!
- Wed, 14:44: Oh bank employee, why did it take you 45 minutes to solve my problem when you had the solution right there? Did I have to believe all along?
- Wed, 16:37: Portland, soon I will be in you. I hear you're all wet in anticipation.
- Wed, 23:08: Hello Seattle! Where's my tossed salad and scrambled eggs?
- Thu, 02:13: Portland, you are cold. What kind of welcome is that?
Wed, 17:55: You don't get a medal for not taking your meds.
Sat, 14:21: This is a bun bun. A croissant and a churro had a baby and topped it with cream cheese. We're planning a fall wedding. @ ggetLA…