- Thu, 19:48: French toast for breakfast then a last trip up to the merchants to pick up my stuff from T'Ger & Alex. Came in under budget and love it all.
- Thu, 19:50: Camp meeting this afternoon & we all agree it was another awesome Pennsic with no problems. Getting ready for the encampment party tonight.
- Thu, 19:54: Disappointing we have to leave a day early. Usually I'd've just reached the point of being ready to go, but I could stay another day or two.
- Thu, 20:31: Just had good old fashioned REAL Pennsic chocolate milk!!! Ambrosius brought us Brunton Dairy from town and it's like drinking ice cream...
- Fri, 11:50: Party was another huge success - booze, food, drummers, dancers, fire performers, an aerialist and Shanaynay the drama llama. Great fun.
- Fri, 11:51: Was also shanghaied by one of those pirates again. Those yurt tours take forever!
- Fri, 11:53: Breakdown has begun, and several folk have already left. Very sad, but thank goodness for the internet. One last night around the fire...