- Fri, 17:51: Encampment party was a huge success even though there was icky drumming.
- Fri, 17:52: Spent two hours flirting with a cute guy who turned out to be straight. Oh well - ya gotta keep trying I guess.
- Fri, 17:54: Today Pennsic is starting to dissipate - merchants closing, folks leaving, starting to pack up.
- Fri, 17:54: Made one last walkthrough of the merchants then it's food and a nice night by the fire.
- Sat, 02:40: Going to bed a little earlier for a huge breakdown work day tomorrow. Sad to see people leaving but there's always next year.
Wed, 17:55: You don't get a medal for not taking your meds.
Sat, 14:21: This is a bun bun. A croissant and a churro had a baby and topped it with cream cheese. We're planning a fall wedding. @ ggetLA…